RJC Boost Controller, TurboLink, 3" MAF Pipe, and some other stuff

TurboTom72

Boost Addict
Hi, I have a few used parts for sale. Pics available by request. PM me with questions. Please add 3% for Paypal. Thanks, Tom.

RJC Boost Controller - Used for very short time. Like new condition with original directions and parts. Worked great, ready to install. $45 shipped.

TurboLink Scan Tool - Version 4.0.6 - Vehicle Pack 11 (Most Recent Version). Used but like new with new style adapter and plastic case. Kit retails for $295. Nice logging/diagnostic tool for your PC. Easy to use, and works on many different vehicles. $230 shipped.

3" MAF/Inlet Pipe - Very nice condition. Some very fine scratches, but hardly noticible. $50 shipped obo.

VDO Boost/Vac gauge. Black Face, 25lb. Boost, 30lb. Vacuum reading. No Hardware. $25 shipped obo.

Walboro GSS340 Fuel Pump Used. Replaced as precaution for Alky install. Worked great. Best Offer.

VDO Oil Temperature Gauge Black Face, complete setup with sender. Temperature measurement from 120* to 300*. $35 shipped obo.

VDO Coolant Temperature Gauge Black face, complete setup with sender. Temperature reading from 100* to 250*. $35 shipped obo.

GM Eschuteon Covers (Stainless) 2 available in good used condition. $12 shipped.

GTS Headlite and Parking Lite Covers In good used condition. $25 shipped obo.

Scanmaster 2.2 Upgrade chip for Powerlogger New. Best Offer.

ccBret, your first on the controller. Buckeye Troop, your #2. AJ, look who's talkin', where's my contract for my torches:p , Airgas is killin' me;) . I'll call you later tonite, maybe we'll come see you tomorrow or Sunday. Alky is half way in!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here's a pic of the headlite/parking Light covers.

100_2803.jpg

***update***

Hi All, the Following stuff is Sold to ccBrett.

RJC Boost Controller-$45 shipped

GTS Headlite and Parking Lite Covers - $25 shipped obo

Keep those offers coming, I'd like to move this stuff to a new home :) .

Scanmaster 2.2 Upgrade chip for Powerlogger.... im interested but not sure what to offer. how much you looking to get?

Scanmaster 2.2 Upgrade chip for Powerlogger.... im interested but not sure what to offer. how much you looking to get?

I'm not sure what to ask for it to tell you the truth. This is the chip that upgrades the scanmaster from 2.1? cersion to 2.2 for use with the Powerlogger. I bought an upgraded scanmaster, and my powerlogger came with one to. So, make me a reasonable offer. I'm open to Suggestions.

8TurboT7, I'm gonna snap a couple now and shoot them to you.

Hi All, the Following stuff is Sold to ccBrett.

RJC Boost Controller-$45 shipped

GTS Headlite and Parking Lite Covers - $25 shipped obo

Keep those offers coming, I'd like to move this stuff to a new home :) .

i'll take the boost controller. paypal is armed, ready and waiting for your reply

Oil Temp Gauge

You've got mail--PM sent

TurboMonte2 - Your PM Box is Full!!:eek: The gauge is still available. Works fine. Is currently in my car and working well. I just prefer Autometer, and these have been in my car since I bought it 3 years ago. Payment can be either a USPS Money Order mailed to me, or you can add 3% to the $35 and paypal me. My paypal is phoneguy72@sbcglobal.net. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

TurboMonte2 - Your PM Box is Full!!:eek: The gauge is still available. Works fine. Is currently in my car and working well. I just prefer Autometer, and these have been in my car since I bought it 3 years ago. Payment can be either a USPS Money Order mailed to me, or you can add 3% to the $35 and paypal me. My paypal is phoneguy72@sbcglobal.net. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

OK, just found out Inbox=Full (thus your reply not rec'd). However, I see all info here so will take via Paypal accordingly...you can then just ignore my 2nd PM..Tks,,,Monte

***update***

RJC Boost Controller (SOLD) - Used for very short time. Like new condition with original directions and parts. Worked great, ready to install. $45 shipped.

TurboLink Scan Tool - Version 4.0.6 - Vehicle Pack 11 (Most Recent Version). Used but like new with new style adapter and plastic case. Kit retails for $295. Nice logging/diagnostic tool for your PC. Easy to use, and works on many different vehicles. $230 shipped.

3" MAF/Inlet Pipe - Very nice condition. Some very fine scratches, but hardly noticible. $50 shipped obo.

VDO Boost/Vac gauge. Black Face, 25lb. Boost, 30lb. Vacuum reading. No Hardware. $25 shipped obo.

Walboro GSS340 Fuel Pump Used. Replaced as precaution for Alky install. Worked great. Best Offer.

VDO Oil Temperature Gauge Black Face (SOLD) - complete setup with sender. Temperature measurement from 120* to 300*. $35 shipped obo.

VDO Coolant Temperature Gauge Black face - complete setup with sender. Temperature reading from 100* to 250*. $35 shipped obo.

GM Eschuteon Covers (Stainless) 2 available in good used condition. $12 shipped.

GTS Headlite and Parking Lite Covers (SOLD) - In good used condition. $25 shipped obo.

Scanmaster 2.2 Upgrade chip for Powerlogger New. Best Offer.

is the maf pipe still available? does it come with hoses and clamps? escuchen covers...are these the stock style silver ones that go over the screws for the pull straps? if so interested in these also please pm

usetaboost - MAF Pipe is still available. No Hoses or clamps.
escutheon covers are the ones that cover the screw holes for the inside door pulls. Here's some pics of both. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

100_3449.jpg

100_3448.jpg

100_3450.jpg

100_3451.jpg