RIP Paul Walker

That sucks! Looks like him or his buddy lost control of a Porsche (conflicting reports of who was driving). RIP Paul - too young to die.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was 14 when the first f+f came out, very sad

That really sucks I wonder what happened how they lost control...

wow i am really shocked!! man. thats hard to believe and he was just 40 that sucks i wonder if they will play his death in now in the new fast 7 since he is prob half way done filming it. he really made the movie to. true loss.....

How ironic. He seemed nice enough.

The porch is in pieces in the pic I saw. High speed is a factor for sure.

D

Shocked by this. Was actually watching F&F 1 when I heard. Paul was a professional driver, I thought he would know better. Most reports say he was a passenger though. He will be missed.

Shocked by this. Was actually watching F&F 1 when I heard. Paul was a professional driver, I thought he would know better. Most reports say he was a passenger though. He will be missed.

one report i saw said that the driver was a rally car racer.

Just terrible to see these images....RIP.

paul walker3.jpg

paul walker5.jpg

paul walker6.jpg

paul walker2.jpg

paul walker.jpg

Very sad, seems he was a good guy, did a lot for charities. Horrible way to go, even if he and the driver survived the impact, looks like the fire is what finished them off. Some pics show tarps over the interior of the car so looks like they were still in the car. Never seen a car so torn apart like that. While never a big fan of the F&F movies, he was a decent actor and no one deserves to go out like that. RIP

I heard this last night around midnite and could not believe it.
I loved watching Paul and his "Fast" movies. He seemed like a
really down to earth kinda guy. I will miss him dearly. And, I
will never forget the day he died. My little girl turned 3 years old
yesterday. May God bless him and his family in their loss.

Carrera GT. Not known to hold together too well at any speed. Likely that engine ended up where they were sitting.

RIP Paul. Too soon indeed.

Carrera GT. Not known to hold together too well at any speed. Likely that engine ended up where they were sitting.

RIP Paul. Too soon indeed.