Richard Clark's

That is quite an opportunity!

I have a question for you. Does RC still have his sound off competition GN? If so, is it still functional? I've always wondered what happened to that car. Back when I was young, I didn't even know what a turbo Buick was. I was big into car audio, but still had a thing for Buicks. I grew up around my Dad's '68 GS 400. So there I was reading through CA&E and ran into the article about RC's GN. The more I heard, the more I was intrigued by the car. It pretty much led me to learn more about TB's and eventually meet TB owners and end up owning a GN.
I'm pretty sure RC still has that car stashed away somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite an opportunity!

I have a question for you. Does RC still have his sound off competition GN? If so, is it still functional? I've always wondered what happened to that car. Back when I was young, I didn't even know what a turbo Buick was. I was big into car audio, but still had a thing for Buicks. I grew up around my Dad's '68 GS 400. So there I was reading through CA&E and ran into the article about RC's GN. The more I heard, the more I was intrigued by the car. It pretty much led me to learn more about TB's and eventually meet TB owners and end up owning a GN.
It is stashed away!

Awesome!!! You couldn't have picked a better place to be. I never met the man, but I have a lot admiration and respect for what he stands for in this community. That place looks like Buick heaven on earth.
I have to say, WOW! Richard and the people working there are amazing and very kind. They are all open minded and so knowledgeable on all they do!

A great experience!