Reynolds 2009 DVD Now Available..............

Just got mine in the mail this morning, Perfect timing!

All I have to say is WOW! Nelson you done one hell of a job on this DVD. The colaboration of racing video footage to the still shots with music, JUST AWESOME!

Can't beat 1hr long of racing DVD for just $20..

Thanks Nelly and have a Merry Christmas!!

SW.

Thanks Scot, but there would be no video without you, so thanks to you as well buddy!!!

come on folks we need to keep Nelson making us fantastic videos. I am so afraid if enough are not sold, he will not be able to keep making them for us in the future!! it is well worth the $20.oo

I'm in...

I had to, especially making it in the trailer. Although it was not one of my good runs - but I am famous now, LOL...

I can't wait to see it.

Thanks for putting together such a great deal. I hope you continue to do this for us.

Mike

I'm in...

I had to, especially making it in the trailer. Although it was not one of my good runs - but I am famous now, LOL...

I can't wait to see it.

Thanks for putting together such a great deal. I hope you continue to do this for us.

Mike
Mike your in the video about a half dozen times and so is your 10 sec pass! ;)

SW.

Mike your in the video about a half dozen times and so is your 10 sec pass! ;)

SW.

Thanks Scott for all the time you put into this with the video camera. I remember you said that you had some good runs of me, I was just tickled that the trailer for the video had me in there. That was soooooo cool. I showed my wife immediately after I saw it.She was very proud of me, LOL...

Mike

come on folks we need to keep Nelson making us fantastic videos. I am so afraid if enough are not sold, he will not be able to keep making them for us in the future!! it is well worth the $20.oo

Thanks for your support Steve, you are too cool, and thanks to everyone who placed an order, have a safe and Happy New Year, Nelly. :)