Return line fitting??

HECROW1

Hey guys I'm planning on doing a -6 return line and I need help finding the correct fitting from the regulator. Can anyone please help and let me know which one to get?

Are you running stock FPR or an aftermarket regulator? You really do need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator!
Conrad

Yea I do have an adjustable fuel regulator but my fuel pressure does not go below 50 psi on idle and when on the expressway it is running extremely rich and begins to back fire because it has to much fuel. That is why I am changing the return line to a -6 to lower the pressure to about 43 psi

I was finally able to install the return line and sure enough fuel pressure dropped. Now a quick question on idle when I drop it to 42 psi my wideband reads on 10.8-11.2 and on the expressway it's at 9 on overdrive . I played with the fuel pressure and dropped it to 40 psi and now on idle it's about at 12.1-12.2 and expressway roughly the same. What do u guys think, should I leave it at 40 psi or drop it a bit more? What are your recommendation's for wide band readings?

I'm running E85 with 80 lbs injectors and TT chip. I have ported stock heads, .30 over JE pistons, stock bottom, 212/212 roller comp cam, GN1 front mount, 6266 dual ball bearing precision, real 340 fuel pump from racetronix and hot wire kit, AEM fail safe wideband, and scan master.