Rescheduled (AGAIN) Track Rental!

Go ahead and pay to get in!

I am getting 25 Tech Cards. You pay the drivers fee when you get a Tech Card.

Just come on in and try to find me. I will have a White Duramax, chrome 20's:biggrin: , with 30ft Enclosed trailer. We will have TurboBuick.Com - The World Wide Web under BOOST! - Buick Grand National, GNX, T-Type and t6p.com - Turbo Buick Regal Resource Banners up. I will try to park at an obvious spot.
I have to let them know exactly who is in our group since we are getting the "preferred" treatment:smile:

After the first 25 I will direct you to the right place for tech cards.

I want you to know "Barry" the track coridantor is bending over backwards to make up the mix up to us. He promises to give us what ever we need. If we feel we need more prep he says he will get it done.

They want us to enjoy it and most of all COME BACK! They know I am trying to put together a National event and they want a shoot:cool:

So if you need anything let me know and I will get with him on the spot!

If you got any more questions let me know, I gotta call him back tomorrow so I can ask anything!

Gates open at 12 and we should be able to run as late as we want!

They will be having concessions too!

1) So, we don't show up until 12Noon? I thought earlier plan was to enter around 9am-race at 10am & we would be ahead of the pack?? :confused:
2) So, is there any other (regular or otherwise) event scheduled for the day?
3) So, sorry for my confusion,,, :cool:
4) I'll be the one with the black 87 GN--:biggrin:

Tks, Monte

1) So, we don't show up until 12Noon? I thought earlier plan was to enter around 9am-race at 10am & we would be ahead of the pack?? :confused:
2) So, is there any other (regular or otherwise) event scheduled for the day?
3) So, sorry for my confusion,,, :cool:
4) I'll be the one with the black 87 GN--:biggrin:

Tks, Monte

Gates open at noon.

It is open test and tune for anyone that wants to come but there should be plenty of runs for everyone.

I figured the best place for everyone so we would be close to each other would be on the far side so when you come in, go to past the staging lanes to the other side and set up there.

I will be there with a black 87' GN :D

Sully

just curious, i want to know if i can bring my mini grill so i can eat for free:biggrin: shane brought 2 pigs last time,but, i dont know if this would be any different. -thanks!-

Should be able to bring what you want:biggrin: Hook me up to LOL!

The first 25 guys to come in and say they are with the "TurboBuick" group the driver will get in free and come see me to pay for tech cards!

Guys I think we will not have ANY problems getting as many runs as you want. This should be much like Reynolds and I don't think anybody had to wait to run there.

We should have a BALL!

Sully call me on the way that morning. I plan on getting there early to talk with track officials.

I'm in Eastern N.C. this week and would love to make it, but I'm driving a rice burner this week. Buicks are in storage. Will you guys still let me in??:eek: Sully, it's ok to display the decal of little guy peeing on the jap car. I promise I won't be offended.:D

I thought this was a track rental for just the people that want to come and either watch or participate within a certain group of people?:confused:

They are advertising on their site it's a Street Drag event. So I'm assuming that there are going to be full with the local guys also. Is that suppose to happen?

:: Rockingham Dragway.com - THE ROCK ::

I thought this was a track rental for just the people that want to come and either watch or participate within a certain group of people?:confused:

They are advertising on their site it's a Street Drag event. So I'm assuming that there are going to be full with the local guys also. Is that suppose to happen?

:: Rockingham Dragway.com - THE ROCK ::

That is the program that starts at 6pm, the 12-6 is open test N tune as well. Yes, this isn't what was planned but it is what we got:frown: We are gonna reschedule our on event again in the spring. We are garunteed "special" treatment though!

They will open the gates a little early for us! Don't post that anywhere:biggrin:

They will have C-116 for sale!

They will have concessions for us too:biggrin:

Sully, it's ok to display the decal of little guy peeing on the jap car. I promise I won't be offended.:D

I don't have one of those decals and I promise not to mention that my wheels require more torque than your ricer makes :D

Just curios to know if this is going to happen again, I see it was mentioned for a possible spring event. I might be able to get some more people of needed if it is open to non buicks as well. Just took her out last night for a quick blast on 70 after some minor changes and upgrades and now I have the bug to go racing and start the season :D

Thanks,

Well to be honest I have called every week since christmas almost. They have installed new lighting on the track and have been wrapped up with that. I talk to Barry frequently, they have very FEW dates left. I am trying to get something narrowed down for an event!