Rescheduled (AGAIN) Track Rental!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Well we got booted from the Nov. 25th Date:( It is a long story but the track basically doubled booked:eek:

So the date is DECEMBER 2nd 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the deal, ever how many cars we have divided into $500 goes to me. That is the deposit I put up. So 25 cars would be $25 dollars a piece!

Then we pay $25 per car and driver.
Or
$10 per spectator!

That is almost 1/2 off the original fee! They are giving us this break to show good faith!

Gates open at 9 racing starts at 10am!

He has assured me the track will be prepped to meet our fastest car's needs so it should be a great day!

This aint worth 5 cents!!!! All set to go on 25th, will not be able to make it on dec.2nd.:frown:

I'm scheduled to help my parents move into assisted living facility on 12/2. Will let you know if plans change. For now, I cannot make it.
Conrad Carter

I am sorry guys:(

The viper guy beat us to the punch, the track assumed he would be willing to share. Well he wasn't so we got the boot:eek:

Not that I have a car running to bring anyways... But I will not be there Dec.2nd as I have physical inventory here at work to get ready for.

K.

Not that I have a car running to bring anyways... But I will not be there Dec.2nd as I have physical inventory here at work to get ready for.

K.

ahh come on keith.. you can still tool around on my car ;)
i dont mind at all:D

hot dog!!

Now I might be able to come. Shane If I have some cars that need to tune on the chassis can they come also? Need to know so I can spread the word.
Richie

What time will we be kicked out? run down the money for me one more time please.
richie

Richie I "believe" we will be able to stay for the regular Sat. event, if they still have it. May have to pay drivers fee again but........

I paid the deposit of $500 so ever how many cars we have divided into $500 goes to me. Then you pay at the gate this time $25 per driver and $10 per spectator. So the more cars we have the less the $ to me is. Hell I don't care if only a few show up it will be no more than the original price I will eat the difference.

To all the guys that sent me the deposits earlier, I still have the orignial enevlopes you sent them to me as so I will just give those back to you at the event or mail them back if you can't come!

I maybe able to make that date to watch...we'll see what work has planed for me. :confused:

That would be great Jim, love to see ya!

How are we doing on this ?? I will come and I think I will have 2 or maybe 3 other cars too. What is the count?

S.

Now looks like I can make it for this 12/2 event. I want to generate some "rank-amateur tuning" base line times for my street daily driver before becoming an alky.

Do I just show-up & mention your name at the gate?