Request

Kip

Most of the other sections on the board have a moderator or two and I think it would be a good idea for this section to have one also. Can we have one? The two people I would suggest for the job would be Collin aka Slow91z or Kevin B.

Thanks, Kip

Shucks, I thought we had done this... Yall pick someone and let me know, I will make it happen...

What about 2 moderators?? Maybe Kevin B. and Sean. Both are heavily involved in the class

Folks Kevin B has been named the moderator of the THS section, a few days ago for those who did not see it.

Thanks, Kip

Excellent. Now we shouldhave two, so let's get one to represent the southern boys.
I vote for Sean to be number two.

Clay, I do not see why you think we need two when most all the racing related sections of this board have only one. I do not think we will have that much travel. If it is just the North South thing, I think people should let that go and move on. I have said it over and over, that way of thinking is just hurting the Buick racing community.

PS: You racing THS next year? I have seen you were thinking about TSA and TSM. I also heard you were going to go Mustang racing from talking to people.

Thanks, Kip