Reputable Turbo Buick shop near Atlanta

Perk87GN

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a reputable shop near Atlanta that does honest and quality work on Grand Nationals. I have an 87 GN that I’d like to get a few upgrades added. I’ve heard about the one in Moultrie Ga. I’m just asking to see if there is someone closer. Thanks for the help.

I don't know if he is still around...I have his card from about 10 years or so ago from the GS Nat's in Bowling Green, KY. His business card was pretty cool as the old school 3D dual image. His address is closer to the Florida line though.

Fred Smith, a GM Master Technician, operated
Fred's Turbo Performance
8620 Old Valdosta Rd North
Hahira, GA 31632

I don't know if he is still around...I have his card from about 10 years or so ago from the GS Nat's in Bowling Green, KY. His business card was pretty cool as the old school 3D dual image. His address is closer to the Florida line though.

Fred Smith, a GM Master Technician, operated
Fred's Turbo Performance
8620 Old Valdosta Rd North
Hahira, GA 31632
Thanks for the information.

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a reputable shop near Atlanta that does honest and quality work on Grand Nationals. I have an 87 GN that I’d like to get a few upgrades added. I’ve heard about the one in Moultrie Ga. I’m just asking to see if there is someone closer. Thanks for the help.
Send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk