Reproduction Window Sticker!

I didn't have one under the rear seat. Only the door
The cushion room B-cast sheet was hog ringed to the back of the upper section of the rear seat. Remove the bottom cushion of the rear seat, remove the two torx bolts securing the retractable seat belt on each side releasing the bracket for the upper cushion. Once done, lift the upper cushion toward the roof a few inches and remove the cushion.

If no one has been there before, that is where you will find the sheet. It is not visable from the trunk as there is the filler fabric and sound proofing material blocking the view of the back of the seat.

window sticker

what did something like that cost i want to get one for my buick rainier,kevin myers lorain,oh

Does anyone know where else to get a reproduction window sticker. I emailed triple a enterprise and they stopped making them. Any info would be appreciated thanks

Same boat here. Sent an email to windowsticker.com, but haven't received a reply. I'm looking into the GM Archive items, but really want a Monroney for my car. Kinda inconceivable that it's this difficult to obtain, given the size of the collector car market.

Regards,
John