Reproduction sheet metal shipping. Will arrive close to end of April/early May

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Take a peek, these are bumpers and rear TTOP roof sections.

Gitty......
IMAG2269.jpg
RIMG1149.jpg
RIMG1151.jpg
RIMG1396.jpg
RIMG1397.jpg
RIMG1398.jpg
RIMG1423.jpg
RIMG1452.jpg
RIMG1453.jpg
RIMG1460.jpg

Do the bumpers come with the four bolt plate that mounts them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job, Toby. Any thoughts on doing reproduction plastic fenderwells?
We looked into it. The persons making the bumper fillers (soft oem style ones) quoted us and it was very expensive due to tooling size as well as shipping CUFT costs at $2.35. You can vacuum form for much cheaper, but not a very nice product.

If you could make the bumpers without the holes and slots for the impact bumper strips..... you may be able to sell a few of them also. JMHO.
Parts look good....

Holes in the bumpers may be an option and would be easy to offer as an alternative.

Doors, they have been out for a year or more

If you could make the bumpers without the holes and slots for the impact bumper strips..... you may be able to sell a few of them also. JMHO.
Parts look good....
I would definitely be interested in the smoothed look although, it would probably need to come as a complete bumper with the support already mounted to the inside of the shell. I bet he'd sell a bunch if they could come that way!

I'd say you would need to weld the reinforcement to it. Here is a little inside. I have aluminum bumper reinforcements on my car....we can't sell them since we cannot test them... (we need a nos sample to crash test)

Parts look good....
I would be interested in a front bumper with no holes. Are they powder coated?

I have to sit back and rethink things. I cannot see a bumper shell with no holes selling, or being legal to sell since it would not encase an ability to fasten the support. So, nix it.

Are these items on you website yet? Also do you offer the T-Top front header panel parts to go along with the roof panel?