Repro Factory Correct Battery Decal Sets (both standard and heavy duty/GNX/TTA)

Jan Larsson

Ok so decided I don't need as many as I thought when I put a pile of these away for my personal use so will part with a couple of spare sets I have.

These are top quality reproductions of the factory correct battery decals for the GN with standard battery option (730 battery) or with the heavy duty battery option (and this is what the GNX and 1989 TTA came with from the factory) 601 battery.

Both sets will have a simulated "green eye" sticker included that looks really good.

For info and more details about the original batteries that came in our cars see this thread with photos of original factory correct batteries and details around the heavy duty option etc.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/original-oil-filters.262166/#post-1977208

I only have a couple of sets so let me know if you need the 601 or 730 set (or any combination of each) by PM.

Each set is $18 USD and shipping no matter how many sets you need will be $7 USD. Paypal only; PM for details.

Attachments

• 601_1.JPG
    601_1.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 214
  • 601_2.JPG
    601_2.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 730_1.JPG
    730_1.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 730_2.JPG
    730_2.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 177
  • GreenEye.JPG
    GreenEye.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 168
VERY nice job. I was impressed when I got mine.... NOW. What about the little white rectangle factory recall sticker... :) Who's doin' em.

Everyone that asked for a set now got them.

Got a couple left if anyone else are looking for them ... PM me and let me know and I'll sort you out with what you need.
601 and or 730 set/s AND "green eye" ... see first post with pictures.

What code do I look for on my trunk emblem so I know what set to get?

What code do I look for on my trunk emblem so I know what set to get?

Should have posted that as well, sorry.

UA1 is the RPO code for the heavy duty battery if so equipped (so the 601 set). The standard one (730) don't have a RPO code simply because it was standard (I guess).

Hope this helps.

Yes...but I have had issues with other things and havent really thought about these. Let me check my tag tomorrow.

Last chance just a few left now and the rest I will keep as spares for my TTA.

PM me and I'll sort you out.