Replacement timing chain

Cam button Melling CB100
Tensioner Sealed Power 22244CT
Resurrecting this thread and looking into this myself now. Just wanted to see if everyone was still on the same page with the Rollermaster Double Roller as the most practical and best replacement. I found the Melling CB100 cam button, however the tensioner is showing unavailable at Summit.

Chain- Rollmaster Performance Products NA-CS7020
Cam Button- Melling CB100 Melling Camshaft Thrust Buttons | Summit Racing
Tensioner- Sealed Power 222-44CT Sealed Power Timing Chain Tensioners | Summit Racing << Not available

Anyone have a suggested Tensioner that would be a suitable replacement for the Sealed Power?

Thank you in advance!

Matt

Resurrecting this thread and looking into this myself now. Just wanted to see if everyone was still on the same page with the Rollermaster Double Roller as the most practical and best replacement. I found the Melling CB100 cam button, however the tensioner is showing unavailable at Summit.

Chain- Rollmaster Performance Products NA-CS7020
Cam Button- Melling CB100 Melling Camshaft Thrust Buttons | Summit Racing
Tensioner- Sealed Power 222-44CT Sealed Power Timing Chain Tensioners | Summit Racing << Not available

Anyone have a suggested Tensioner that would be a suitable replacement for the Sealed Power?

Thank you in advance!

Matt
Matt, Be sure to get the RollMaster Gold double roller IWIS chain , the gears are nitrided (hardened) .
This chain / timing set does not use a tensioner so you don’t need to worry .
Would be best to support one of the vendors that support group such as Full Throttle, GBody Parts, RJC , etc

Matt, Be sure to get the RollMaster Gold double roller IWIS chain , the gears are nitrided (hardened) .
This chain / timing set does not use a tensioner so you don’t need to worry .
Would be best to support one of the vendors that support group such as Full Throttle, GBody Parts, RJC , etc
Always do! I've bought from Brian and Mike, I was just looking for quick links. I won't be purchasing at Summit. :) Thank you for the quick reply. I still need the cam button though, correct?

If you already have a can button , it might still be ok to re-use. If not the same Buick vendor can supply ( might need to spit face the timing cover).
You will need to grind a little bit odd the front cover in a particular area in order to accomodate the wider double roller chain, it’s no big deal & easily accomplished