Remington 11-87 Premiere

Dreamn4GN

Anyone have any experience with this shot gun? 12 gauge 2 3/4-3". Built in 2007. Guy wants 120$ for it. Ill be buying it regardless. Looks to be in decent shape, used as small game gun. Most likely will be using it for shooting trap. Only issue I heard was they sometimes to do not eject light loads.
TIA
Phill

Not sure about this one but I have a buddy who loves his older one. It is a slug gun I have hunted with it once and had no issues. Thats a great price I would buy it.

Not sure about this one but I have a buddy who loves his older one. It is a slug gun I have hunted with it once and had no issues. Thats a great price I would buy it.
Yeah this is pretty much a trap/small game maybe even see some waterfowl action. I sold my other semi auto for a Savage 220 20gauge slug gun. Didn't make it to see the gun today because I was putting in some OT on the buick. See what she looks like tomm

I have two of them, mine are older, and that is a great price. Mine shoot anything I've put in them including Winchester universals land three inch pheasant loads.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have two of them, mine are older, and that is a great price. Mine shoot anything I've put in them including Winchester universals land three inch pheasant loads.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Thanks for the input. Getting ready to go check it out. Hopefully post up some pictures. Thanks again

Well she was better than expected. She came home. It came with 3 chokes. Owner couldn't find the original stocks but these will do for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 160
That's a steal for 150 even if the stocks aren't correct. I rarely see them for under 300 and when I do they are rougher than yours. That one is fully engraved too. Nice buy. Just keep it clean and don't over-oil the piston (ie, follow the cleaning instructions in the owner's manual), some parts might break if you shoot them a ton, but they are easy to replace and inexpensive.

That's a steal for 150 even if the stocks aren't correct. I rarely see them for under 300 and when I do they are rougher than yours. That one is fully engraved too. Nice buy. Just keep it clean and don't over-oil the piston (ie, follow the cleaning instructions in the owner's manual), some parts might break if you shoot them a ton, but they are easy to replace and inexpensive.
Thanks I paid 120$.been looking for one and like you said can't find one around my area for under 400. Guy was getting out of hunting and going into full time fisherman. Guess he didn't know what he had I'll need to look online for the Manuel. Guy didn't have it or just couldn't find it along with original stocks. Very clean gun , some pitting but no rust. She won't be a waterfowle gun or anything so as far as wear and tear , she won't see much. Some clay birds and the few days I actually deer hunt with a gun.