Relocating - Orlando area

H

Heisenberg

Central Florida guys:

I'm currently in Atlanta.
Looking to rent / possibly buy property in Central FL.

A couple of requirements:
Rural, secluded
Specific property must have privacy; no subdivisions; no home owners; no rules!
Which means - I can start my car up with open dumps at 2AM if I want to.
Closer to Orlando Intl Airport. Rather than further.
Cheap; or reasonably priced
Outbuilding large enough for garage, workshop, storage, etc.

Now - I'm not so much looking for THE specific piece of property as much as I am trying to figure out what areas, towns etc fit my bill.
I travel domestically and occasional international, so naturally, decent proximity to Orlando Intl is preferred; i.e. south of town.
I like and I've strongly considered the Ocala area but am starting to rethink that due to the distance from the airport.

So - any ideas as to areas, towns, counties, etc?
Of course - if anyone knows of a specific piece of property - I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Lived in central florida most of my life.lived south of Atlanta for a while (Jonesboro/ pre Olympics) I am in Port Orange(Volusia county). I have my HOA subdivision cookie cutter home for sale and am looking for some property like you. Try Lake Helen or Rural New Smyrna Beach. Short travel to OIA. I am not a fan of Orange/Seminole counties (no offense to its residents) Traffic is atrocious, but probably an improvement from Atlanta.I've not looked into rental property as much as purchase though

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Lived in central florida most of my life.lived south of Atlanta for a while (Jonesboro/ pre Olympics) I am in Port Orange(Volusia county). I have my HOA subdivision cookie cutter home for sale and am looking for some property like you. Try Lake Helen or Rural New Smyrna Beach. Short travel to OIA. I am not a fan of Orange/Seminole counties (no offense to its residents) Traffic is atrocious, but probably an improvement from Atlanta.I've not looked into rental property as much as purchase though

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah - subdivisions are fine for families and kids.
But one violation of covenants notice is one notice too many for me.

RE: Atl.
Like most people, I live on the North side of town and am 1 hour from the ATL airport.
You would not recognize Jonesboro - thru your Kevlar vest.
So - I'm not sure if Central FL is like that or alot of cities - where you pretty much have to live on the opposite side of the airport

I know you're an older fella :) but are you on Facebook? They have a fairly active central Fl tb club...

I know you're an older fella :) but are you on Facebook? They have a fairly active central Fl tb club...

Hahaha....very funny.
Yes - I joined Central FL a while ago with my Palm Pilot...or my Commodore 64...can't recall since my memory fails me...:mad:
I'm planning to inquire there as well.

Attachments

• MY COMPUTER -1.jpg
    MY COMPUTER -1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 113
I am active in C.Fl. GN club know the area fairly well and have real estate contacts. If you like PM me or contact as you need to.

Very nice, we will have another member to our club..WELCOME Heisenberg. I live about 15min from Orlando airport so i will not be to far from you.