Relocated Again.............

TED73

Once again, I've relocated again due to job relocation and settled in Greensboro, NC. It's been a month and have only taken the GN out just once. Just wondering if there are any car cruises/shows in or around the Triad Area.

It's Friday and looking forward to taking the car out this weekend:cool:.

Chalk up another GN in NC. Whatever you do dont hang around that Bob Stanley guy, he's nothing but trouble :biggrin:. Not sure about any meets, you might want to try the southeast section. BTW Bigwood Racing is only about 80 miles away ;)

Thanks for the info and the 'warning'........Just kidding. I just have the 'itch' to really take the car out and drive around the area. Maybe get familiar with the place. So far, it's been nice.

Also Richard Clark is in Burlington, he has a couple of GN's :eek:, and just about any tool you need to rebuild a space shuttle :biggrin:.

every Thursday evening there is a gathering of car enthusiasts (Let's Talk Cars) in High Point. It's not far from Greensboro, 15 - 20 minutes. Take Business 85 South to the 311/Main St exit. There will be a Sunoco station directly across the street when you exit. Go right and go about 2 blocks. Look for the Sonic on the left. Just after the Sonic there is a large parking lot for Kagans Furniture. See ya' there in my Vette or the GN.

Welcome to NC. There's a group of us that get together about once a month or so in different areas of the state.

Join us at:

GM_TURBO6 : GM_TURBO6

Cheryl, our unofficial leader, is located in Trinity and there are several other active members in the Triad area. Most of us are members here also and post in the Southeastern section from time to time.

Thanks for the feeback. Looking forward to meeting you folks. Maybe I"ll take a ride to High Point since it's not that far.

Also Richard Clark is in Burlington, he has a couple of GN's :eek:, and just about any tool you need to rebuild a space shuttle :biggrin:.

I heard that guy knows a "little" about the black cars :eek::biggrin::eek:

Welcome to NC. Also check out the Southeastern section of this board and stop in to introduce yourself.
The Auto Fair is coming up soon, it's the largest show on the East Coast.

every Thursday evening there is a gathering of car enthusiasts (Let's Talk Cars) in High Point. It's not far from Greensboro, 15 - 20 minutes. Take Business 85 South to the 311/Main St exit. There will be a Sunoco station directly across the street when you exit. Go right and go about 2 blocks. Look for the Sonic on the left. Just after the Sonic there is a large parking lot for Kagans Furniture. See ya' there in my Vette or the GN.

Ditto

Ted

There is a few GN's and t-types in the g-boro area!. Maybe we can meet up and grab some dinner. i'm sure i can round up a few other GN owners aswell.

I relocated here to NC about 10 years back and discovered that the TR owners in this state are not very serious about their cars.... :D

Thanks everyone for your feedback. If possible, I might take that ride down to Highpoint this coming Thursday. That sounds like an interesting spot. It would also be fun to see other types of cars as well.

I believe a few of us will join you at the "Let's Talk Cars" in High Point this afternoon.

Hope to see you there.

Great meeting you Ted and Craig (Warp6).

Here are a few pictures I took

Attachments

• LetsTalkCars1.jpg
    LetsTalkCars1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 68
  • LetsTalkCars2.jpg
    LetsTalkCars2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 73
  • LetsTalkCars3.jpg
    LetsTalkCars3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 55
  • LetsTalkCars4.jpg
    LetsTalkCars4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 64
It's was a pleasure to meet ya ted. Nice looking GN ya got there.

besure to check out the gm turbo 6 group on yahoo.

Nice to meet you Ted, hope you and family can come join us all again. Let me know if you want to show with us at AutoFair.
Hey Eric, look how low mine and your cars are compared to all them 87's, must ne the chrome on the grills:D