RELIST 87 Modified GN

tes87gn

Vehicle Description

This is a great condition 87 Grand National. I am the 3rd owner and have done alot to the car since I have bought it. I've had the car for almost 6 year I bought it with 98K miles on it and it has 114K miles on it now. After I bought it I had the entire car repainted Jet Black and it has been garage keept ever since. The engine and transmission have both been rebuilt. The engine was both built and tuned by Anderson Performance. From the pan to the air cleaner has been redone. Then engine had forged pistons, custom ground cam,Aluminum GN1 Ported and Polished heads, Scorpion Roller Rockers, Port & Polished upper and lower Champion Intake 70mm Throttle body. The engine control computer has been upgraded to the F.A.S.T. system with both street and race programs. TE63 Turbo, ATR External Wastegate, 3" ATR Downpipe and full ATR Stainless Dual exhaust system w/ Dynomax Stainless Mufflers. Also the exhaust has a test pipe with electric cutout plate controled from the passenger compartment. Completely new rear suspension Tubular Adj upper and Solid Lower Control Arms. Upgraded Aluminum Radiator with Hi-Volume duel cooling fans. Trans cooler w/electric fan and temp gauge. Engine Crankcase Vacuum System. Turbo Saver Remote Oil Filter w/ Reusable System 1 Oil Filter. American Racing Torque Thrust II Racing wheels with 2 additional rims with Mickey Thompson 28" racing slicks. The car dynoed just shy of 500hp @ the rear wheels on 20lbs of boost. The car has been raced about 4 times since the full rebuild and has ran a best time of 10.86. This car is in great shape. It does have some chips from driving (impossible to avoid). The A/C is completly in tact and converted over to 134a but it does need to be charged.

$17.5K Or make a fair offer.