Red Armstrong Chips

Jwest

I have four (4) Red Armstrong chips, a 93 street, 100 street/strip, 107(high boost) and a 108 race chips that I need to sell. The chips are for 009 injectors.

Price is $15.00 per chip or $50.00 if you buy all 4 chips plus shipping and handle which is a flat rate shipping and handling charge of $8.00 from my 68116 zip code, this includes the bubble mailer and USPS shipping.

Thanks,

James West
Omaha, NE.

Ummm WTH????????????? I asked you some questions in your last thread..you NEVER answer....(just checked) and so you start a different thread???

Ummm WTH????????????? I asked you some questions in your last thread..you NEVER answer....(just checked) and so you start a different thread???

Below was my reply to the first comment you made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WH1_T-Type
I'd give you $15 plus shipping for the street chip (93)

I replied...
"The 93 octane Red Armstrong chip is yours for $15.00, plus $6.00 for shipping which includes the bubble mailer for a total of $21.00. If you are paying me with PayPal it is an extra 3.5% to cover the PayPal bank transaction fee or $21.74. My PayPal address is jwest@oppd.com, please include your shipping address where you want the chip sent. I will accept and Postal Money order or a bank cashiers check for $21.00 if you are not paying with PayPal."

You did not say that you were sending me payment but then asked about something that had nothing to do with the purchase of the chip. I was not inclined to answer your turbo question since I could not give you a correct answer. You never responded to me once I gave you the total price for the chip with shipping. Sorry for any ininconvenience this caused, I'm just trying to unload all these extra GN/T-Type parts since I don't own one anymore.

Regards,

James West

Whatever dude...you coulda just said you weren't sure or something...but go ahead and start a new thread every other day instead of actually responding in threads that you have questions in.