Red Armstrong 93, 100, 107H and 108 Chips...CHEAP

Jwest

I have four (4) Red Armstrong chips, a 93 street, 100 street/strip, 107(high boost) and a 108 race chips that I need to sell. I sold my car and all my left ove rstuff needs to go.

Chips are for 009 injectors and PTA-51 to TE-60 turbo, chips were made to run with a stock engine with OEM MAF sensor with one screen removed, big stock location intercooler, single in-tank XP pump, stock to 2800 rpm lock-up torque converter.

Price is $60.00 for all 4 chips plus shipping. Price will include a 3.5% additional charge if you pay with PayPal. I will also accept a bank cashier check or a US Postal money order. My flat rate shipping is $8.00 from my 68116 zip code, this includes the bubble mailer and static resistant bag they will be sent in.

Thanks,

James West
Omaha, NE.

I'll take $30.00 plus shipping and handling and the race chips (107 and 108) are yours.

I'd give you $15 plus shipping for the street chip (93)

The 93 octane Red Armstrong chip is yours for $15.00, plus $6.00 for shipping which includes the bubble mailer for a total of $21.00. If you are paying me with PayPal it is an extra 3.5% to cover the PayPal bank transaction fee or $21.74. My PayPal address is jwest@oppd.com, please include your shipping address where you want the chip sent. I will accept and Postal Money order or a bank cashiers check for $21.00 if you are not paying with PayPal.

Thanks,

James West

The 93 octane Red Armstrong chip is yours for $15.00, plus $6.00 for shipping which includes the bubble mailer for a total of $21.00. If you are paying me with PayPal it is an extra 3.5% to cover the PayPal bank transaction fee or $21.74. My PayPal address is jwest@oppd.com, please include your shipping address where you want the chip sent. I will accept and Postal Money order or a bank cashiers check for $21.00 if you are not paying with PayPal.

Thanks,

James West

I just have a few questions (sorry...I'm still learning about these cars!!)

Is this type of turbo:

T3T4E
60-1 wheel
stage 5 wheel
.63 A/R

similar to the kinds this chip is for? Will running a 3300 torque convertor at a later time have a negative side effect with this chip? (I currently have stock, but intend to upgrade soon)