rebel shopping

Rebel

RebelProjects 001.JPG
RebelProjects 014.JPG
I had one of these when I was in HS. I've been trying to find a decent one but it has been pretty much futile. The blue one looked good in pictures, home grown paint job was a different story. I thought my GN looked bad.

Awe, Charlie, I used to like you!!! Like my Dad said, you can't insult me, I'm too stupid.

Well if you were here I'd be sharing some steak and pork roast that's on the smoker right now.;) The sausage just came off but the rest has to stay for a while longer.:cool: Sorry you missed it bud.:D

Better luck next time? Did the ad say "needs restored"? ... that interior looks a little rough?
You need something more like the red-white & blue Rebel :eek:
... and not sure what you are saying, your GN looks pretty good if you ask me

Last edited:
Better luck next time? Did the ad say "needs restored"? ... that inerior looks a little rough?
You need something more like the red-white & blue Rebel :eek:
... and not sure what you are saying, your GN looks pretty good if you ask me
It's amazing what some people think their car is worth. I'd kill for a Rebel Machine, but not paying that kind of money for what I want to do. And they are hard to find also. I always counted my GN as a 50' car. Sitting beside the others, it's really pointless to show it. As long as it's fast, that's all I really care about.

I tend to call in Garaged Gold. People put things long enough into their garage they think its Gold when it comes out. When in fact its dirtier and in worst condition than when it when in. Garage Gold famous quote "They not making them anymore!!"

^^^ I've heard a lot about "fool's gold" over the years, maybe the Fools are now hoping that the Gold is in their garage o_O

I have a Machine hood scoop hanging in my garage. I see a Big Bad Blue AMX in front of the black one. I'm picking one up tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 127
I had a '69 Big Bad Blue 390 4-speed back in the day. I was going to pick up another BBB today, but my wife reminded my I told her to remind me to buy no more projects, so i passed.

So the blue one is a no go. I have two new leads, one a wagon I'm going to see tomorrow. The other one is near Mr. Avila. Just came back from the Mecum Auction in Harrisburg. A red, white and blue machine stopped at 55K with the reserve not being met. One sold for 17,500 with an LS Vette or Camaro engine? under the hood. I'll shoot some pictures of the day as soon as I recharge the camera battery. What a freakin experience.

LS engine... sounds just about right for the track? o_O

It looks like Dodge/Ram is hoping that more than just this ^^^ Rebel o_O will be shopping for another kinda Rebel :confused:
Well, at least it fits in with "our" all-black theme :rolleyes:
KnPl8Bgl.jpg