Rear Upper Control Arm Length

Heg87t

Slightly Compressed User
Does anyone know the stock length of the rear upper control arms?

I want to set my adjustables at the base setting for installation.

I see on your web site you have Sierra calipers on now. Why did you take off the Howe calipers?

Such things like brakes and exhaust changes all the time on my car.:D I have stockers on the car now. I had the sierras on my car several yrs ago but one leaked and I pinched and wrecked both brakes hoses between the steering stops. So I picked up a set of Howes and shorter hoses on ebay cheap. I have to cut the Howes for dampening o-rings before I install them.

Such things like brakes and exhaust changes all the time on my car.:D I have stockers on the car now. I had the sierras on my car several yrs ago but one leaked and I pinched and wrecked both brakes hoses between the steering stops. So I picked up a set of Howes and shorter hoses on ebay cheap. I have to cut the Howes for dampening o-rings before I install them.

Hey, I know the feeling. I drilled and reammed the mounting holes on my Howe calipers and installed bushings to reduce the slop and that awful clunking sound. :mad: I thought about o-rings but didn't have the tools to do it.

I gave my calipers to a local machinst to cut the grooves and he said he couldnt. Wtf, how hard can it be? I used a hand drill and dremel bit #199 to cut the grooves. Wasnt difficult at all.