Rear Suspension used - BMR Upper Adjustable and Hotchkis Lowers 50% off

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
I have had these for a long time, around 10 years. Little use since I stopped drag racing the car. One upper when installed was tight and we noticed a hairline crack in the corner. To ensure no problems we laid a tight weld bead into that corner and never had a problem going forward. I shot a little paint over it back then and it still looks as it did 10 years ago. The lowers have several rock chips and scuffs/scratches, the uppers much less. Still they both shine rather well and I did not have to spend much time cleaning them. The upper bushings have a couple of dents from removing them from the housing but are cosmetic and are still fully functional and in good condition. Check the photos for details to my description above. New the Hotchkis are $346/pair, the BMR's are $200/pair. Obviously used is not going to bring new money but I would entertain 50% off ($173 Hotchkis and $100 BMRs). These are heavy so shipping is probably going to be more than 44 cents. I can get quotes. I will be out of town this weekend but can ship up to Thursday.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
Photos of BMRs.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
Yes, that is the point of them. The center nut is the adjuster and one end is the locknut. The threads are like a turn buckle - turn one direction to lengthen, the opposite to shorten. You need a really big wrench.

There were some that weren't adjustable once on car. That's why I asked, BMRs website no longer lists them so I couldn't get the info there.
I will send you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BMRs sold! Hotchkis still available. They are used but still worth having. Buy them or the Devil will get you!

th