rear suspension problems

mike

This is for a friend of mine. He just installed the Wolferacecraft sway bar and upper and lower control arms. He had springs in his airbags but he took the bags out and the car sat way too low. He picked up another set of springs and it still sits too low. What could he do to fix this? Oh, the first set of springs were Eibach and the new ones he's got are Moroso drag springs. Thanks guys.

I always had good luck with Moog Cargo coils

They are bit shorter (about 3/4") than new OE springs, but will handle much more weight. They are progressively wound, so you get a nice soft ride, yet, if you load the trunk down, the bumper won't be draggin. ( I used to tow a race car a lot with my '79 Cutlass, and they worked great for that). :cool:

Re: I always had good luck with Moog Cargo coils

Originally posted by Rickracer
They are bit shorter (about 3/4") than new OE springs, but will handle much more weight. They are progressively wound, so you get a nice soft ride, yet, if you load the trunk down, the bumper won't be draggin. ( I used to tow a race car a lot with my '79 Cutlass, and they worked great for that). :cool:

Second on the Moog CC651 cargo coils. Stock height, ride great, respond well when you lean on them.