rear main seal

stock87

Any resources in San Diego County that could do this job? I'm pretty sure it's the rear main seal and I was wondering if there's anyone closer than LA county. Thanks.

FWIW & IMHO:

Tim Lee at Don Lee Auto in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
specializes in performance tune-ups

Tim Lee
Don Lee Auto Service
9793 Foothill Blvd.
Cucamonga, Ca., 91730
(909) 989-1573
www.donleeauto.com

Also might want to check with Neal Steward of Brutal Six Racing in San Diego. He might know of someone down closer in that area. Morgan of Brutal Six Racing might be able to make some recommendations, also.

Also, there's Lou's Auto Service in Lake Forest, Ca.
His cell is (949) 378-1590

Sod Bogosian at:
Hye-Tech-Performance
13912 Valley Blvd., Suite "A"
La Puente, Ca., 91746
(626) 855-1154

you learn quick Gary, thats why we keep you around... :)

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:

Tim Lee at Don Lee Auto in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
specializes in performance tune-ups

Tim Lee
Don Lee Auto Service
9793 Foothill Blvd.
Cucamonga, Ca., 91730
(909) 989-1573
www.donleeauto.com

Also might want to check with Neal Steward of Brutal Six Racing in San Diego. He might know of someone down closer in that area. Morgan of Brutal Six Racing might be able to make some recommendations, also.

Also, there's Lou's Auto Service in Lake Forest, Ca.
His cell is (949) 378-1590

Sod Bogosian at:
Hye-Tech-Performance
13912 Valley Blvd., Suite "A"
La Puente, Ca., 91746
(626) 855-1154

Although I'm not sure about if this guy is a buick expert, I will recommend a guy in Oceanside@ Lee Myles Transmissions.
501 South Coast Hwy. Oceanside, CA (760) 722-1851. Ask for Paul Rubke (the boss)

He worked on my 2000 Audi w/ Quattro. And nobody is normally allowed to touch that car except the dealer. This guy did the work, showed me the work in progress, parts, etc. And explained anything I didn't understand, and did me right on the price. No B.S. just quality work and good customer service.

If he can work on a complex system like Quattro, I'm sure he can work on a Buick Regal...

Thanks

Originally posted by Wells
There is nothing that I could ever learn from someone like you.
Gary thanks for the recommendation ! As for Harold I apologize for that remark. It was unnessesary & he needs to knock that instigating crap off.