Rear disc brake conversion kit.

You would be smart and $'s ahead to buy Inline Tube kit! Don't mix/match parts on a brake system unless you KNOW exactly what you are doing. Go to their online catalog and take a look. Hint: Google "Inline tube"!
Conrad

I saw the kit for $525. If you notice they are using the same calipers i asked about

Are the instructions available on line somewhere for this kit? I couldn't contact the seller on ebay for some reason. The price looks great considering new aluminum drums are about 250 a pair.

You could probably do it a lot cheaper with brackets from flynbye and get 11.6 inch brakes off an lt1 camaro in a junkyard or get the parts new/remanufactured for about 500. Just a thought

I purchased and installed that system from inline tube a few months ago. It installed very easily with little modifications needed. It comes with installation instructions. I did have to buy a disc/disc proportioning valve because the kit didn't come with one. I also had to drill out the wheel stud holes in the rotors because they were a tad bit too small for the GN studs for some reason. And I had to shorten the parking brake cable a couple inches by crimping a new termination on the end so that it fit the GN system. Your stock GN wheels will not fit over this kit though. I ended up buying a set of reproduction GTA/GNX wheels from classic industries and they fit fine.

In case you were wondering, the stock GN wheels cleared the rotors fine, but the inside of the wheel hits the calipers.

Here's a picture of the brakes installed

Attachments

• IMG_5634 2.JPG
    IMG_5634 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 228