rear air bags

hey Fellas, so i just got mind rear air bags seen pretty easy to do but just want to make sure if i come across any issues or if you guys have a easier way to install then? im a little confuse where does the plate go on top or bottom

Just looked at mine. The plastic plate goes on the bottom. If you put a jack stand on the frame, then the axle will hang down and the springs will open up making it easier to stuff the bags in.

Try pushing them in with a pry bar. Put a rag between the pry bar and the bag so you don't puncture it.

If you can pull the spring it’s easiest, if not push all the air out of the bag and cap the port. Once it is flat it should slide in fairly easy. Take the caps off after you get it in the spring attach the line and fill.

Its a little weird trying to do it on your back if you dont have a lift, but if you squeeze the air out of the bag and jack the frame up the bag will go in the spring with some applied effort.

Use a vacuum pump to take all the air out and calapse the bag,they go in real easy like this;)

How much pressure are you all running in the bags? i was planning on trying 14 psi passenger and 7 psi driver.

When I changed mine (because one had a leak) I jacked the car up high enough to put on jack stands & let the rear end hang . The springs came out pretty easy and I changed the bags on the bench. Not that bad at all . Also it seems as soon as I put in the minimum recommended air pressure it started to lift the car, so it's at the lowest pressure now. Sam