Reapers GN update, looks good

I stumbled on the first video last week but didn’t watch much more than the beginning (poor quality filming). Is it worth watching?

Yea i dig it because it's the first 405 guy that ive seen who actually shows n will run a buick turbo v6.

Absolute waste of time.. He said nothing of value other than he has a TA motor and a couple quick shots of it.

According to vid. Nice twin turbo TA engine. TH350 trans w/Gear Vendor OD. Narrowed (2") 9" rear axle.

Mentioned the Buick was first West Coast car in the 9's with 109 block back in the day.

Not sure what to make of Reaper. The older show made him look like an @SS.

According to vid. Nice twin turbo TA engine. TH350 trans w/Gear Vendor OD. Narrowed (2") 9" rear axle.

Mentioned the Buick was first West Coast car in the 9's with 109 block back in the day.

He's still an ass. Always will be, GN or not.

Yes I agree, not a fan of him per-say, but the motor and his hint to the past made it worth it for me.

I think that engine came out of a guy's TTA here in Phoenix. His nickname is Turbo Dave.... His last name is Welker. My land lord knows him pretty well.

He whipped up on Daddy Dave with it two years in a row at the No Prep races at Wild Horse Pass here in Chandler.
Turbo Dave 2, Daddy Dave Zero....... I'm sure that sticks in Daddy's craw......But I saw it happen, twice.

Never showed it on the show.... naturally.

That TTA was a fucking MONSTER. Not sure what he moved on to, if anything.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Last edited:
He also had a mini race car looks like a 30’s Ford with an n/a stage motor. Chief was and still is an ass. I just quit watching. Several of them have GN or TTA or both lol.
Watching latest season with no chief and Murder Nova as race master and no tube chassis cars….wow much better

He also had a mini race car looks like a 30’s Ford with an n/a stage motor. Chief was and still is an ass. I just quit watching. Several of them have GN or TTA or both lol.
Watching latest season with no chief and Murder Nova as race master and no tube chassis cars….wow much better
No, it's not better.
The show has sucked since '12 or '13 when these duoschenozzles stopped running "real" street cars.
Good for them in making the show a big dollar maker for them.
But they have strayed SOOOOOO far from the real deal.
Big egos, big money, nothing real about this shit anymore.
Just hype and $100K plus "Street Cars".
Name someone here that can keep up with that horse shit.

Last edited:
Pat Musi now having ANYTHING to do with this "Street" competition says it's total bullshit from the jump.

Again, name one of us that can truly compete with these assholes. It's so far from real, so very far.

Last edited: