Real Nos Parts For Cheap

turbogreg

have a bunch of NOS parts still in original boxes for sale.
2 Regal Emblems(they sell for $75 for pair)- $20 each
1 3.8SFITURBO Emblem-$20
3 Rear Quarter Windows with black trim-$30 each
Seat Belt Trim-make offer
pair of door air vents-$30
3 Tailight Lenses with black Trim-$70 each
Headlamp Bezel Set,Blackout(yes the ones that are discontinued and hard to find.NOS4GN has these for $375)-$340 for pair
used TB & doghouse- $100

all prices DO NOT include shipping. i'm located in northern nj and Danbury CT if anyone wants to come pick up. may have another set of the door air vents, will look again tomorrow.

Greg

all 4 pm's replied too. you guys move quick! bad buick, yes these are NOS tail lights. they are mint. :cool:

Greg

2 rear windows and 2 tail lights sales pending. this stuff is gonna sell quick guys, who ever asks first will have priority dibs on it.

Greg

Greg,
I'd like to be first in line for the Tail light lenses.I would really like to see some pics though.Do you have PayPal?

I will take the 2 taillights and 2 windows if the sale that is pending falls through.

Bryan

all pm's replied to. currently all three tail lights, 2 or 3 gotta check again rear windows, the 3.8SFITURBO emblem, and both regal emblems are pending sale. will get the shipping info for everyone tomorrow.

Greg

the 3.8SFITURBO emlbem is for the rear trunk of a turbo regal. the extra tail light is a passenger side one. the extra rear 1/4 window is also a pass side.

Greg

also have a set of chrome door sills or seals?:confused: the chrome pieces that go on the trim of the doors. make an offer on those, not sure what they are going for. they are clean, no rust or anything. was gonna use them on my car but mine haven't gotten dull yet so mind as well sell.

Greg

2 Regal Emblems(they sell for $75 for pair)- $20 each (sale pending to Tspool)
1 3.8SFITURBO Emblem-$20(sale pending to rileydawgg,tspool 2nd in line)
3 Rear Quarter Windows with black trim-$30 each(sale pending to 87lightweight for a pair, other to tspool)
3 Tailight Lenses with black Trim-$70 each(sale pending for pair to baduick,mhogan6 pending for other pass side)
STILL FOR SALE
Headlamp Bezel Set,Blackout(yes the ones that are discontinued and hard to find.NOS4GN has these for $375)-$340 for pair
used TB & doghouse- $100
Seat Belt Trim-make offer
pair of door air vents-$30
chrome door trim pieces-make offer
have alot of stuff to do this morning, but will try and get the shipping info out to everyone before i go to work at 3,if not will be sent later tonight.

will do partial trades if anyone has a set of oil cooler lines for an 87 GN.really need asap.

Greg

87lightweight, your total with shipping was sent via pm. everyone else im working on your stuff. badbuick, shoot me a pm i tried working out the shipping on usps.com and having problems. i have a feeling shipping to canada is going to be pricey..the tail lights in the box are not really that small, i have them boxed up nicely already though.

Greg

tspool your pm was sent for your total with shipping for the 2 regal emblems and pass side rear 1/4 window.

Greg

mhogan6 sent you a pm for your total shipped for the pass side tail light.

rileydawgg, please let me know if you still want the 3.8SFITURBO emblem for the rear trunk lid. i have 2 people waiting next in line for it. if i don't hear back from you today will have to give it to the next in line.

Greg

UPDATE:
chrome sill plates(sell new for $119)-$65
Pair of Headlight Bezels(sells new for $375)-$340
seat belt trim-make offer prob won't be refused
door air vents-$30 for pair
use TB and Doghouse also has IAC plate on bottom(non-angled)$90
stock DP-$10
all other items are pending sale waiting on payment. anymore questions just let me know.

Greg

sorry the tail lights and windows are pending sale currently. still have a few parts if you are local to northern nj and want to save on shipping.

Greg

If the sells fall through I would like a driver's side quarter glass with black trim. Please PM