Razor single nozzle lph output?

Gnology

Can someone give me the maximum output please. I'm trying to tune the xfi and looking for blended A/F ratio. For example, if methanol is 6:1 WOT and gasoline is 11.5 WOT, and lets just state that the methanol volume makes up 20% of the fueling then:

Gas - 11.5 X 4 = 46
Methanol - 6 X 1 = 6

Total - 52/5 = 10.4 blended WOT A/F ratio

Does this make any sense?

TIA

Can someone give me the maximum output please. I'm trying to tune the xfi and looking for blended A/F ratio. For example, if methanol is 6:1 WOT and gasoline is 11.5 WOT, and lets just state that the methanol volume makes up 20% of the fueling then:

Gas - 11.5 X 4 = 46
Methanol - 6 X 1 = 6

TIA

Your correct. Start rich and work your way up. I typically target 10.5 on mine.

Gas - 11.5 X 4 = 46
Methanol - 6 X 1 = 6

TIA

I am using 10:1 target A/F for mine. I calculated the target A/F the same way but used 11.0 for gas instead of 11.5 you used.

How bout the 10% ethanol being put into pump fuel now ;)

Typical race gas target is 11.0 on a Buick anyways.. So Robert is on the money. Start in the 9's and keep moving your target up and adjusting the VE tables. If the MPH goes up with only a fuel adjustment.. then keep leaning it out until it stops increasing trap speed. From there back it down a touch.. and you have your tune. Whatever that number is.

Yeah, I typically use anywhere from 10.8 to 11.3 depending on the vehicles response. I'm tuning currently at 15lbs boost so, 11.5 popped into my head. So, anyone know the Max output in gph or lph the alch pump puts out with 1 nozzle?

TIA

The nozzle size is stamped on the nozzle. Typically it's an M15 which is 15 gallons per hour at 100 psi. The output of the pump varies depending on voltage applied to it vs boost pressure in pipe. When we build the pumps they make minimum 250 psi on water using an m15 nozzle at 14volts. Alcohol is 21% thinner than water. And if voltage applied to pump is less like let's say 12v, then output pressure should be 180-200 psi. If the system has to be run at that pressure for example, then you should add the second nozzle and bring pressure down.

Anyways hope this helps. Remember to subtract boost in pipe pressure for flow readings. Example 130 psi liquid pressure - 30 psi boost pressure = 100 effective. At this point 100 effective means 15 gallons per hour on a single nozzle.