Razor alky turn on and adjustments

BGN8711

Okay you guys I have an alkycontrol kit and I'm having some issues with pre-mature turn on. My LED comes on at about a pound of boost...but you can't feel the turn on until a little later when it feels just a little fat. My 02's are about 810 no knock. I have a TT chip about 21lb of boost and 24" of timing. The adjustments on the alky PAC have "initial" and "turn-on"...should I adjust the "turn-on" I assume?.... and is turning it right going to delay it or make it come on sooner it seems to delay it but that seems somewhat counter-intuitive to me. Thanks for any input.

Brian

Typically.. the PAC comes preset to activate at 6 PSI using a 3 bar MAP. Make sure you have a 3 bar MAP.. it will have the part number 12223861 on it.

If so.. make sure the green wire reads 1.6volts DC key ON.. if so... look at the "Turnon" control.. it should be pointed to the 10 o'clock position.

1 PSI turnon... sounds like you have a 2 bar MAP or problems with the 3 bar. Unless someone messed with the controls.

first off....hahaha I think they make a cream for that now. 2ndly I took my map sensor off today ( I haven't been home) the part # on the back is 866 6320...? I can't find it on the GM site so I don't know what it is. Razor should I assume this is a 2 bar map? If so how much is a 3 bar from you....also I need a new cap for my overflow mine came off while driving. Thank you,

Brian