ratchet shifter

97rebello

b&m mega shifter mounted on stock base so it will bolt right in also top shifter plate included so you dont have to cut yours up chrome indicater plate back lit worked great went back to stock $115 shipped

picture

picture

Attachments

• blah.JPG
    blah.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 227
would you happen to have any other pics of it ? mostly toward the front. I have the same shifter and a stock base I was trying to figure out how to do exactly this and I would like to get a better idea of how you did it

Hello did this sell yet? Im very interested I will buy this also dose it come with the cables for our car? Please let me know. Thanks
Brian

kosonen04 said:
Hello did this sell yet? Im very interested I will buy this also dose it come with the cables for our car? Please let me know. Thanks
Brian
I dont think hes answering any questions all I wanted was a pic to see how the shifter is attached to the stock mounting plate with out the removal of the front mounting holes on the plate and I got no responce. Maybe if someone buys it they will be nice enough to take a pic for me after all the point of this website is to help each other out right ?

its sold i should have a pic for you tonight i let my buddy borrow my digital and he forgot it at a wedding reception in vermont so im waiting to get it in the mail sorry i didnt forget you

heres some pics hope they help out

Attachments

• DSC00818.JPG
    DSC00818.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00819.JPG
    DSC00819.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00820.JPG
    DSC00820.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 44