Rare NOS 05301-II - 2 Stage Nitrous Kit - Never Used

Kibster

Rare Nitrous Oxide Systems - 05301-II - 2 Stage Nitrous Kit for 1986/87 Buick Grand Nationals/Turbo Regals. Never Used!

** NO BOTTLE **

I'm pretty sure that everything is still with the kit - minus the bottle. Most parts are still in the bubble pack - including braided lines, bottle brackets, etc.

$500.00

rcfan2@comcast.net

Attachments

• IMGA0494.jpg
    IMGA0494.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 400
  • IMGA0493.jpg
    IMGA0493.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMGA0492.jpg
    IMGA0492.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 405
  • IMGA0491.jpg
    IMGA0491.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 404
  • IMGA0490.jpg
    IMGA0490.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 404
The big box looks like it would contain the bottle but your add says minus the bottle. Is there a bottle or no?

That is some stright up old school TB power adder.
Ive installed alot of single stage stuff on TRs, you dont see this kit very often.
Does anybody know that Mike Thermos of NOS had a GNX with a kit on it?
If memory serves, he had the 6 pack kit on it. They didnt make to many.
Back when NOS was in Cypress CA. Mike used the GNX to put the hurt to alot people.
Those were the days.

That is some stright up old school TB power adder.
Ive installed alot of single stage stuff on TRs, you dont see this kit very often.
Does anybody know that Mike Thermos of NOS had a GNX with a kit on it?
If memory serves, he had the 6 pack kit on it. They didnt make to many.
Back when NOS was in Cypress CA. Mike used the GNX to put the hurt to alot people.
Those were the days.

hahahaha.. we ran the "6 pack" for 2 weeks back in the day.. car ran better with the single stage set up .. Duttweiler said it didn't flow as good as the tube set up.. Oh we ran Nawwwzz for 3 years :rolleyes: what a beating my first GN took :p

hahahaha.. we ran the "6 pack" for 2 weeks back in the day.. car ran better with the single stage set up .. Duttweiler said it didn't flow as good as the tube set up.. Oh we ran Nawwwzz for 3 years :rolleyes: what a beating my first GN took :p

I would have to agree, I didnt care to much for the 6 pack set up. But the system that Waddy built for Mikes GNX was a little different.
They used the GNX as a test car.
I prefer the inlet pipe systems like this two stage set up.
IMO dont like the word nawwwzz, we called it squeeze or N.O.S. or just nitrous. I think the term nawwwzz came from the ricers.:D

Thanks for your interest and comments...

Sorry - while I have the original box and the kit itself - there is no bottle.

This kit used the standard 10# Nitrous Oxide Systems bottle - which are pretty common...

Have to admit - the up-pipe with the two foggers just looks cool!

Happy to make someone a proud, new owner!

Additional Pictures

I've had a couple calls and emails regarding this kit and some request for additional pictures...

Yes...the bottle brackets are both there

The kit has two pre-wired relays w/fuses, t-fittings and short braided lines for both Nitrous & Fuel, includes throttle activation switch, arming switch, and push-button switch. Yes...the nitrous line and bottle fitting are both there as well...

Again...I think it's only missing the bottle...

Attachments

• IMGP7120 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP7120 (Medium).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP7117 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP7117 (Medium).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMGP7116 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP7116 (Medium).JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP7119 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP7119 (Medium).JPG