RARE factory intake on ebay...

LOL

Maybe its a Jamacian that made it;)

Looking at it more it looks like a TPI engine that they took the tb and electrical sensors off of,then they welded the spacer onto the top:confused:

Whatever it is its going cheap!!!! Bid now!!:D

thats a really good idea. after your run the car you can take off the old throtle body cover and drain out the extra fuel and use it in your lawnmower.

what kind of dumbshlt (thats an L) does it take to think up something like that, much less make the thing?

Wonder if I could block off the two back ports and use it on a V6.. humm the possibilities :D

They didnt say if gaskets were included. maybe i should email the seller see if it comes with tuning tips and gaskets?

:D

You know, I am looking at that and thinking... that took a lot of work to go backwards.

Though... I would liek to see it on a dyno to see what it would do as far as power band and all.

Its dumb, but a interesting idea at the same time. Poorly executed to get a long tube manifold for a carb. If they could block it off to where the air would only get into the ports and not fill the plenum they might have had something. I would think that it would create so much turbulance in the plenum area that it wouldn't work at all.

Maybe I put too much thought into it and should just laugh and say that is the worse dump the fuel injection and put a carb on it I have ever seen.

Originally posted by Kyle F

Maybe I put too much thought into it and should just laugh and say that is the worse dump the fuel injection and put a carb on it I have ever seen.

you got it right there...we are all now dumber for having seen that...:confused:

And to think the individual has the balls to put it up for the world to see.

I would dig a hole and bury the thing..... Maybe a scrap yard and melt it down.