ramchargers dual fan

Stephen Gibson

Just a participant,Honest
I just put my dual fan setup in and went to hook up and found out the plug's are different sizes,I just bought this at the last group purchase and thought I was suppose to get a buick adapter harness am I missing something here as I've read lot's of threads and never seen nor heard any problems of this sort......
Stephen:(

The GP was suppose to include this , and when I called them a while back to check on fan shipment they said it was on back order for the harnesses,did everyone else get there harnesses?
Stephen:confused:

I got mine during that purchase. Someone else got shorted on the harness but a call to Kevin took care of that. Call Kevin and he'll send you one.

Ed

we ordered some here on that special, just got the harness a few days ago..

they are still offering that harness with the fan in the advertisers specials section...

just plug it in, works great

BW

When I ordered my fan the adaptor was on backorder too. It came with the adaptor plug.. They prolly just forgot to pack it with yiour fan. let em know and Im sure they will help ya..

Ramchargers dual fans

Thanks guy's for feedback , I appreciate it and will call them tomorrow ,one more question, Does anything else need to be done to get both fan speeds to run? Stephen:)