RamChargers Dual Fan--Questions

RSTTYPE85

RSTTYPE87 NOW
Well, the unit is in the 85. I wired it with a relay to the ignition (I still have the 85 ecm). I was hoping to have both fans on high all the time.
Questions:

1. Before installing it I checked both the green and yellow power wires direct to check which was high and which was low. I couldn't notice a difference??

2. I read on some previous posts that the only downside to this unit was that it was so loud. Mine isn't loud at all. Does this mean that the fans are on low?? I hope so because my temp. still runs above 200 with AC and new radiator.

Any help would be GREATLY APPREACIATED.

Thanks,
RS

I don't think those fans are meant to have a low and high speed, are they? Not sure how they come wired but unless one adds a resistor, the fan speed will be the same all the time.

There are no resistors on the fans, so you'll need to install one if you'd like one on low. They are wired together so both fans are the same speed. HTH

No way do I want one on low. I was just wondering if the speed I'm getting is high (not very impressive in my opinion). Again, I go back to the posts I read about them being loud (which I would hope equals HIGH speeds) because mine are not.

Are you sure it wasn't the SPAL fans that are loud.
My Spal fans are very loud and my friends MM fans aren't half as loud.

Gary