Raleigh Area and Surrounding

Date- Saturday, January 22
Time-7ish
Place-Hooters or TGI Fridays?

Doesn't matter to me where we go, although I am not cleaning up the drool if we go to Hooters.:D And have to admit, Hooters is right off of 40(exit 284 i think), TGI Fridays is sort of deep in Raleigh. Perhaps a vote, which one works better for you guys?

Doesn't matter to me. The only reason I like TGI fridays is they have more of a menu. Unless thats changed for Hooters. I haven't been there in awhile. I used to live near the beach in Fla so I have had my fill of resaurants like Hooters, Jugs, Melons, Coconuts and the those like them. Every name for a restaurant that you can equate to a breast I have seen on the beach. I do like wings so like I said it doesn't really matter. I was thinking about bringing my wife also to add to the mix. Or is it car guys only :D

Originally posted by seeyabye
. Let us know the date and time. Kevin, the T is driveable, you just have to get the title and put tags on it. .:rolleyes:

And we both now how well THAT went last night. I might not make it after all because I may be in jail facing aggravated assault charges.......no e-mail from the weasel as of today.
But seriously folks, I plan on being there, just nobody be surprised to see a day-glow red Road Runner instead of a black&chrome turbo T............Let me make this propsal:
Fridays this time, get together again next month at Hooters or wherever (make this sort of a semi-regular gathering)????

Good to see that you have made a few posts here.

matt from HPJ even though it's been a while since last contact.

SAVE A SEAT FOR ME AT THE TABLE, ON THE FAYETTEVILLE TRACK YOUR PROBEBLY RIGHT SLIDER MY INFO WAS SECOND HAND. THE GUY WHO GAVE IT BELONGS IN A SNAP ON BOX. SHALL SEE EVERYONE @7 PM

I think Friday's would be more wife/gf friendly, bring em if ya got em. Definitely like the idea of a monthly thing too.

Ok, trigger happy there posted twice but can't delete the second, so editing...Let's go for Fridays this month and Hooters next.:)

WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKEY IF YOU CAN GET YOUR SPOUSE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR BUICK. I HAD MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER IN MY FIRST BUICK, AN 87 WE2, THIS IS AROUND 1994 TIME FRAME. HAD SOME MORON IN AN OLD CHEVY TRUCK W/ GLASS PACKS REVING HIS 454 AT THE LIGHT. SO I PRECEDED TO STAGE MY CAR AT THE LIGHT, HOOKED UP GOOD UNTIL THAT 1st/ 2nd SHIFT AND THE REAR GOT SQUIRRLY. NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE FREAKED OUT, INSISTS UNTIL THIS DAY THAT I LOST CONTROL AND WAS CLOSE TO WRECKING. SHE WILL NOT RIDE IN THE TURBO REGAL, PERIOD.

"she won't ride in the turbo regal, period"

So, what's the downside???????

ACTUALLY SHE REALLY DOES NOT ENJOY MY DRIVING PERIOD, GREW UP IN NEW JERSEY AND MY DRIVING IS INTENSE TO SAY THE LEAST.

So again, what's the downside. I wish I had you luck, but since my wife and I are both from Connecticut/Mass I can't scare her away.........

I CAN SECOND THAT ONE, WHEN SOMEONE IS IN THE FAST LANE GOING SLOW MY OLD LADY RUNS UP ON THEIR A$$ LIKE SHE IS GONNA PUSH THEM OUT OF THE WAY. AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF TAILGATE ACTION, THEN SHE WILL FINALLY PASS THEM ON THE RIGHT SIMULTANEOUSLY FLIPPING THEM OFF CUSSING. YEAH, AND I'M THE BAD DRIVER.

I might be up for a saturday afternoon/evening thing---like the above post says--anyone come up with anything???maybe i will drive the GNX,maybe my car---heck--who knows--never driven either near that far:rolleyes:
How about you NCTURBOS---you up for a drive??

Geoff

Saturday Jan 22
7ish
TGI Fridays on WakeForest Rd

I-40 to 440, get off on Wake Forest Rd, make a left and go under the belt line(if coming from the other way on 440, just make a right onto Wake Forest), pass the Hooters on the Right, Fridays will be up a block or two more on the left.

If better directions are needed just let me know.:)

STATISTICALLY WOMEN ARE LESS LIKELY TO BE INVOLVED IN ACCIDENTS THEN MEN ARE. HOWEVER MY THEORY ON THIS IS; THE REASON MEN ARE INVOLVED IN MORE ACCIDENTS IS DUE TO AVOIDING COLLISIONS WITH WOMEN DRIVERS.:D

FASTCARS

STEVE, DO YOU STILL NEED THAT GREY HEADLINER? PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR BEING AN IDIOT AND FORGETTING