Radio's

T-Type85David

again im just wondering what you guys use for Radios, STOCKERS, sony, kenwood etc etc, oh and PICS OF COURSE!!! idk i think people should show more of the little things we mod n stuff. always nice to see the work put into these cars.:cool: :cool:

Stock radio with cassette. Replaced the front speakers with Rockfords and rear with Pioneer's. Use a Sony CD player through the cassette. Good enough for me. Brad

I have stockers in the front(sound good btw) 4x10's BOSS 220watts rear, and i got this :cool:
l_971d3b4e59c5957d3b965cc725046048.jpg

l_2394ffb3d03ae312374e0e316b13e541.jpg

Might have over done it but got it for 150 which isn't bad. Yeah not for DVD use really,cuz its to low, but for MP3,mp4, ipod hookup(got a 30gig ipod) etc etc it really is a nice player.

here is the stereo i recently installed in my GN. it's a pioneer DVD surround sound unit. i have the center speaker under the top plate in the dash and the other 6 are in the factory locations and i have a 10 inch sub with a small box in the trunk powered by a sony 1k watt amp. sounds really good :) I really love watching tbe BG nats video's on it sounds like i'm sitting in the staging lanes waiting to make a pass :eek:

I have in the dash pionner 3.5" and in the doors and rear deck sony explode units. the sub is a pioneer

I wanted something like that. Is that a touch screen?? A/c Heater controls shouldn't be a problem, screen should go back in and it will look like a normail radio(factory kinda) That's a nice setup, i have a 10'' 1000watt sub but i need to fix the RATTLES my car makes :rolleyes:. NOTE: That BOSS player i have, when you use the AV hookup for the ipod, IT kinda sucks. WHY??? the screen stays BLUE n at night it gets to me. BOSS why ?? so screensaver of any kind??:confused: :confused: That 2, why are most aftermarket players BLUE!!!!!! why not RED, or GREEN, I LIKE RED MYSELF:cool:

I wanted something like that. Is that a touch screen?? A/c Heater controls shouldn't be a problem, screen should go back in and it will look like a normail radio(factory kinda) That's a nice setup, i have a 10'' 1000watt sub but i need to fix the RATTLES my car makes :rolleyes:. NOTE: That BOSS player i have, when you use the AV hookup for the ipod, IT kinda sucks. WHY??? the screen stays BLUE n at night it gets to me. BOSS why ?? so screensaver of any kind??:confused: :confused: That 2, why are most aftermarket players BLUE!!!!!! why not RED, or GREEN, I LIKE RED MYSELF:cool:

Yes it's a touch screen and that makes it real nice compared to using the remote control that it also has. I guess the reason for it having a blue back ground on these things is due to blu is the easiest color to make on any type of screen.

Yeah most of the time i use the radio with the screen retracted. Have you ever listened to DVD audio OMG it's the clearest hi def stuff i have ever listened to.

Also i have rattles in the trunk area too! but i try not to have a crap load of bass cause i really was to hear all of the music it's playing.

I think some acoustic spray will heal the RATTLES!! but idk, seems to come from the factory mounting plates but could be wrong. I just hate when it sounds good inside n outside it RATTLES(only on bass). Not that i listen to my car radio outside:D:wink: it's just driving around it being the car that it is n it RATTLES!!! sucks:( The DVD audio is very clear on my radio, Guessing the techo stuff n 320watts help out :cool:. N i paid 10 bucks for the 4x10''s BOSS 220watts, got them at off a regal at the junk. I found stockers that looked brand new but i found these BOSS 4x10s so i went with them.