Radiator

pwrsix

I will be replacing the radiator in my GN this summer. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on a brand and where to buy one?

Start by checking out what our vendors have and search previous radiator threads. Good Luck

Thanks. I should have searched first.:redface: I guess its the ALRADCO. Looks stock and works well. :)

There are a couple more vendors selling rads also another option is rad from Avance or Autozone. I bought a rad from a vendor all alum and must say they probably cool a little better. My car now has rad from Advance which has plastic ends and cools almost as good. So the choice is yours.

It depends on what you are looking for. If you want it as bling, then you get one of them nice aluminum ones for 400 plus. If you want it to look pure stock, then you have your original recored for 300 plus. If you want to save some money you get an f-body radiator from Advance or Autozone for 100 bucks. If you are not a built to the max and racing every weekend car any choice will provide more than adequate cooling.

It depends on what you are looking for. If you want it as bling, then you get one of them nice aluminum ones for 400 plus. If you want it to look pure stock, then you have your original recored for 300 plus. If you want to save some money you get an f-body radiator from Advance or Autozone for 100 bucks. If you are not a built to the max and racing every weekend car any choice will provide more than adequate cooling.

If you want to look stock AND have an all aluminum rad, go with the ALRADCO that is powdercoated. Check out my thread about that exact rad:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...-aluminum-radiator-american-made-alradco.html

The F body worked well, but they can separate or start to seep, and many are bowed or not square. China rads. :rolleyes: The ALRADCO is made by a fellow GN owner/Vendor and it is AMERICAN made! :cool: