Racetronix should be removed as a vendor

horndog

They never respond to emails, so I ask them on their facebook page and they said they never received it, I sent another, and they repeatedly state that they did not receive my inquiry. I said they were a joke and they block me from their page....

They are extremely frustrating to deal with and they are almost impossible to contact. The vendor I purchased from is just as clueless with my questions possibly they either want to sell me a new $800 fuel pumps or they have the same issue with them as us.

I need to find a different option than them for dual intank pumps or may go external.

Horndog,
My personal opinion fwiw.

RT is not listed as a vendor and all TR specific service for parts is handled though board vendors. Clearly, RT doesn't need TR business, as the TR market pails in comparison to collective others. Options are diminishing daily for our passion.

Not suggesting that lack of support is acceptable for any vendor but this vendor thought the TR community wasn't worth the headaches. The pareto principle.

Clearly with limited options, not many will comment on vendors because of the fear of being attacked and emu'd. At the end of the day, passion and business are seperated and we can be left stranded.

Hope some day RT will reconsider, but won't hold my breath.

Speaking of emu'd from one of my favorite shows:
Zimmern puzzled by the appearance of emu testicles:
“Please forgive me, I had no idea that emus had black balls”

Last edited:
If you need help with a racetronix part give me a call I will be happy to see if I can assist you, we do it everyday.
Mike Licht

I don't think it's he don't care I feel he just wants to be the maker and not deal with customer service. If he couldn't be bothered any more he would have stopped selling tr specific parts. I think he did the right thing and wants to have customers deal with vendors instead. With that being said he should take the option for online buying off of his site. Again take Mike up on his offer and definitely try buying from vendors like them (not saying your vendor isn't good) but sometimes vendors have different relationships with other vendors that can really assist you..

Like it or not we need Racetronix, his parts are always excellent quality and works great. Deal with a vendor who sells their product and you should have no problem with install as they will support you.

Did this ever get sorted out? We sell Racetronix parts every day and are in constant contact with them.

Let us know if we can help.

They never respond to emails, so I ask them on their facebook page and they said they never received it, I sent another, and they repeatedly state that they did not receive my inquiry. I said they were a joke and they block me from their page....

They are extremely frustrating to deal with and they are almost impossible to contact. The vendor I purchased from is just as clueless with my questions possibly they either want to sell me a new $800 fuel pumps or they have the same issue with them as us.

I need to find a different option than them for dual intank pumps or may go external.

I totally agree with you.. In the past ive tried and tried to work with them.. Until they screwed me over on injectors... No more .. I refuse to buy ANYTHING from them.. And believe me were not the only ones.. They are losing customers in all communities ... Hope they go under