Racetronix Douple Pumper psi?

I'm having an issue holding fuel pressure with my Racetronix Double Pumper. Above 15psi of boost, fuel pressure drops pretty hard. I have a magnafuel regulator and -8 feed and -6 return. Do these pumps have an internal bypass that could be causing an issue or could my regulator be having an issue? Car went 10.81 at 126 with only 30psi of fuel pressure in third gear on Sunday.

I suspect the second pump is not contributing. Maybe not turning on or it has crapped out.

If you have the racetronix harness you can swap the pigtail / pressure switch in order to run a little test on the 2nd pump.

If you've determined both pumps are good, I would look at the billet coupler to see if it's sealing or if the O rings have blown out. That has happened before on my Racetronix DP where the pump inlet did not seal because the O ring was pushed out of its groove.

ok thanks for the contributions. I'm about to do a few tests before dropping the tank. I appreciate the insights guys!

Let us know what you find. A Racetronix double-pumper is my next upgrade since I'm running 10.60's using a single Walbro pump (with a Kenne-Bell boost-a-pump of course). At 75% duty cycle (80lb injectors) I'm at the limit.

A single Aeromotive 340 in tank is all we need to run 9.9 @136 on pump and dual nozzle alcohol. Ran 10.2 on single Walbro in tank, too. (Same results with the Deatsch Werks pump, too.)

Mine did the same when my secondary pump crapped out. Switch the pig tails. If the second pump doesnt run in primary position or is extremely lean it likely needs changing. (btw, I love this setup!)

all good had a leaking o-ring on an injector...that could have ended poorly. Luckily nothing bad happened and now I can pressurize the system to over 85psi.