Racertronix 340, filter and hoses FS

NicksTurbo6

IMG_3393.JPG
Fuel system parts for sale. Racetronix 340lph and sender with 5k miles with analog sender, new fuel filter, new hoses that go from sender to stand off pipes. Asking $250 shipped. I accept PayPal, buyer covers PayPal fees.

I'm kind of curious about this. I called Full Throttle yesterday to price the same pump out. They said the 340 is not offered without AN lines on the sender. Only the 255 has the stock style lines. Are you sure yours is the 340? Or maybe she was mistaken?

I think you may have it backwards, they told me that they do not offer the 340's with the AN ends. What I'm selling is the 340 pump, I purchased it new from Full Throttle. I recently purchased the complete Racetronix Teflon line kit and new pump, which I was told I needed to purchase. Both pumps and hangers look exactly the same to me. Anyway's its still for sale if anyone is interested.

Nick

Would I have to purchase Teflon line kit to use this setup? I read somewhere that this pump may out flow the return line capability & may cause problems?

Some have to and some don't....I ran a -6an return line, but was not running e-85, so I just had a braided line that was not e-85 approved....