Race Legal San Diego Closing?

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
I heard this from a little birdy today while at the Big 3 Swap Meet at Qualcom Stadium today.

Last race will be this Friday. I plan on trying to make it if work permits me too.

Honestly, it's very sad that that Race Legal will be closing. I can already see more street racing and lives being lost due to this unfortunate decision.

Anyone plan on going this Friday? Alot of the Barona crowd will be there, with some very fast door slammers.

I was reading about that in the news. I guess Race Legal was barely breaking even on race nights to cover its operating costs and now has pretty much run out of money. The workers are all volunteers.

Yeah it does suck. I know a lot of people complain about how traction sucks there, too many ricers, etc...but at least it was another option for those that don't wanna drive out to Barona. The list of SoCal dragstrips keep getting smaller.

Bought some new M/T Drag Radials at the Big 3 Swap meet and had them put on the car today. So, I'm going to try and make it this Friday. ;)

Anyone else plan on going?