Race gas with street chip

MauDeuce50

Need Rehab for Boost Addiction
I'm planning on going to the track tomorrow for the first time. I have a TT 5.7 street chip and im running 16 psi. I have no way to adjust the boost. I was wondering if i could throw some 110 in the tank and throw more timing in with the chip even though its burned for 93. How beneficial would this be if its ok ti do?

Get a manual boost controller , turn it up to 20-22psi with 110 in the tank , timing up to 22-23* in first and second, 18-19* in 3rd-4th . Do u have a scanmaster?powerlogger? If not that would be first on the list to get . There is nothing worse then flying blind

Get a manual boost controller , turn it up to 20-22psi with 110 in the tank , timing up to 22-23* in first and second, 18-19* in 3rd-4th . Do u have a scanmaster?powerlogger? If not that would be first on the list to get . There is nothing worse then flying blind
Thanks, Yes i have a scanmaster, and I would get a boost controller but ill be going to the track tonight. Is it ok to turn the timing up through the chip without messing with the boost? This will probably be one of the only times I take it to the track since it's my DD

Yes you should be good just keep a eye for knock retard .