Race Car Parting Out!!!!!

I would be interested in the 4" downpipe. Is it setup for a V band and is it stainless steel? Also do you still have the driveshaft. If so who made it, size, material etc.
Thanks,
Jeff

Interested in the front and rear moroso springs, HR rear sway bar, QA1 shocks, and your th400 with 4200 converter....

Let me know what you are looking to get for these please.

I'll try not to forget anyone be patient if i forget something please let me know as I will be checking back every couple of Hrs.

76Qtrim 1000.00 OBO
Front mount intercooler w/piping and hoses and clamps 600.00 OBO
EGT gauge 125.00
Tranny w/4500 stall and quarter stick.1600.00 OBO
Acufab TB 70 mm w/ billet vacuum Block tps sensor and Iac. 225.00 OBO
FAST XFI 1500.00 (20 passes no leaded fuel)
4" DP 400.00 it is set up w/ vband clamps for a Tial 44
Tial 44 10 passes (no leaded fuel) Make Offer
Moroso trick springs Make offer
CE 90/10's make offer
ce 3 way adjustable rears make offer.
4" single shot w/dynamax muffler 400.00
4 core Griffin aluminum radiator w/ or w/out factory fan 300.00 OBO
84 # inj 300.00 OBO
Turbo saver w/ all -10 and -4 braided lines 150.00

The DP and single shot are aluminized not stainless. Muffler is stainless.
DP is a custom that started w/ a terry houston flange. this will clear ATR headers and will not work w/ ac. They do not have factory style flange to connect they are a slip fit so unless you buy both you will need to have the appropriate flange welded on.

OK this is what is gone:
Complete motor from doghouse to oilpan including poly mounts headers and accessories.
Complete rear end inc HR bar, qa1's, metco control arms, and rear willwood brakes.
Complete Fuel system inc tank,pumps,regulator, and braided lines.
Complete brake system inc master, braided lines,linelock, and front willwood brakes.

If I forgot something i apologize. If anybody needs more pics I will Email them.

All prices are plus shipping and paypal fees 4% and most are negotiable.

Thanks Doug

Sorry I meant to post that the drive shaft is gone with rear. I will get you some pics of the Dp by tomorrow. I'll have to unwrap it cause right now it has black header wrap.
Thanks Doug