R.I.P to our GN brutha "GMPOWER"

LIL NOVE

i know this is an introduction thread, but i didnt know where else to put it. anyways for those of u that knew GMPOWER from San Bruno, Ca, he is no longer w/ us @ the age of 31... i really dont know the full story... i know he was a memeber on here & some of u may have met him... for those of u that knew him, his memorial services are gonna be this Sun @ 3pm @ the Green St mortuary in San Francisco....

here's the article....
Bleeding Man Who Died After Being Found at Bottom of S.F. Building Identified as Christopher Lamothe - San Francisco News - The Snitch

LIL JOHN

wow, sorry to hear this and my prayers are with the friends and family

RIP

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere, if you have not already been welcomed, and very sorry to hear of GMPOWER. God Bless and God Speed

Rip gmpower

NEVER REALLY MET HIM BUT WE CROSSED PATHS A COUPLE TIMES:frown:HE LIVES A COUPLE HOUSES DOWN FROM MY GIRLFRIEND'S SISTER'S HOUSE. I KNEW HE HAD A FEW GN's AND A COUPLE 96 IMPALA SS's...THIS IS SAD, TO YOUNG, I JUST TURNED 30 LAST THURSDAY.

Didn't recognize the username but DID recognize his real name! Just sent him a bunch of stuff in the fall. RIP:(

thanks for everything guys.... his mom is gonna try to get rid of the cars w/ in a week, before she goes back to Hawaii..... i would really like these cars to go well deserved owners.... feel free to pm me if ur interested... i have some knowledge of these cars, so im gonna be workin w/ the uncle...

LIL JOHN

so young , this is such so tragic and sad :(, he was a great guy, :( my condolences to his family, may god and friends comfort them in these Agenizing times. R.i.p chris