quickest stock long block ls motor?

atomic 6

Wait !,I know this one...
I have been on this board for along time, purchased my G.N. in 1999 and tuned, modified it till about 3yrs ago. I stopped driving it after a couple of close calls with stupid people.

Now, me and group of guys have been doing this project on a Fairmont(the one that was in HOT ROD in april)1320Video.Com Image Gallerys :: PINKS Fairmont Featured in Hot Rod!!!

Been alot of fun,This is the last run at the strip,absolutely surprising!!

Enjoy,

Nebraska GM Modern Muscle :: View topic - "The quickest stock longblock LS motor"

Lots of build pics and stuff on our "home site"

I have been on this board for along time, purchased my G.N. in 1999 and tuned, modified it till about 3yrs ago. I stopped driving it after a couple of close calls with stupid people.

Now, me and group of guys have been doing this project on a Fairmont(the one that was in HOT ROD in april)1320Video.Com Image Gallerys :: PINKS Fairmont Featured in Hot Rod!!!

Been alot of fun,This is the last run at the strip,absolutely surprising!!

Enjoy,

Nebraska GM Modern Muscle :: View topic - "The quickest stock longblock LS motor"

Lots of build pics and stuff on our "home site"

That thing was awesome at the f-body shootout!!!

Thanks, we had alot fun, and it was great to see all the T.R.s there.

Almost didn't go but, really wanted to see the Tydo car, and the sleeper Nova.

Plus I figured we would run a new best!!!

Still can't believe it went 5.99 in the 1/8th.

Nice seeing that fairmont run at KCIR on a such a crappy day at the track. I cant believe it ran those numbers, what boost were you guys running at the end of the day?

Youlikethat has a pinto that were gonna do the same thing in, i know he talked with you about it at KCIR...

Gonna upgrade the cage? :)

BW