Question on Racetronix double pumper wiring harness

KevinB

Didn't come with any instructions and I'm trying to figure out what the 3 connectors are at the front. Looks like the one with the smaller gauge wires is for indicator lights. What about the other 2? Which one does the hobbs switch plug into?

Thanks

Good luck i couldnt find any help on mine which is why its still in the box.....That plus im gonna buy a fuel tank when i do finally try to figure it out...

I believe the jumper plugs in place will operate both pumps all the time. By removing one jumper plug, and adding the hobbs switch, you will have one activated by boost. The connector is just breaking power to the pump, and the jumper is connecting the power. Either one can be used as the primary or secondary.

I believe the jumper plugs in place will operate both pumps all the time. By removing one jumper plug, and adding the hobbs switch, you will have one activated by boost. The connector is just breaking power to the pump, and the jumper is connecting the power. Either one can be used as the primary or secondary.

That is correct.

Did yours come with a paper clip and some dielectric grease? I was puzzed as to what it was for? Is it used to change out the fitting in the sending unit? Also someone mentioned its good practice to swap the front connectors to exercise both pumps...

Did yours come with a paper clip and some dielectric grease? I was puzzed as to what it was for? Is it used to change out the fitting in the sending unit? Also someone mentioned its good practice to swap the front connectors to exercise both pumps...

I didn't see a paper clip. As long as you get into the gas a bunch, no need to swap primary pumps:cool: