Question for racetronix

dragrazor

I sent you an email recently inquiring as to your sending units. I looked at your website and did not see a complete hanger/sending unit without a fuel pump. I bought a new gas tank and want to run e85. I have a walbro 450l and i would like to put one of your kits with it. Do you sell a hanger/sending unit that i can use with the walbro 450l? Thank you.

they do not sell the hangar separately only complete assemblies. Right now no hangar assemblies are available at all from Racetronix and it is unsure if they will be available in the future.

Right now no hangar assemblies are available at all from Racetronix and it is unsure if they will be available in the future.

Why is this? Does this have to do with a post I saw of bashing their customer service?

Hopefully not as we can use all the support for our cars now and in the future.

Maybe, not sure to be honest, I do know this, Jack is a Buick guy, he sells the same parts to Buick guys cheaper than other groups, He has the least amount of sales in Buick parts and by far the majority of his problems and complaints come from the Buick guys. A few guys said in that thread that he should not be a vendor. Maybe he took them seriously, I tried to talk to him but don't know what the final decision is. I know he is out of the Buick hangars he made and had to order more if he was going to make more pump kits. His production schedule is now filled until late FEB. I guess we will find out then. I do know one thing, it sure wont be as easy to get high quality parts like it was before.

Do you guys know the best way to contact someone there about an order that was placed? I know they are a wholesaler but this was from their website.

Register to their forum. That's the only way to get your questions answered. I highly doubt he will be posted on here anymore.....

Wow, i didn't think things were so serious. My only complaint right now is a lack of a phone number. I know they say to contact a dealer if you have any questions but i assume there may be questions that only they can answer at times. I was able to find a used racetronix hanger. It looks like a well made unit. We'll see.

Register to their forum. That's the only way to get your questions answered. I highly doubt he will be posted on here anymore.....
Thanks I sent a few emails and went through their website. I guess I'll try that. My build is pretty much done besides the injectors I ordered from them.

Wow, i didn't think things were so serious. My only complaint right now is a lack of a phone number. I know they say to contact a dealer if you have any questions but i assume there may be questions that only they can answer at times. I was able to find a used racetronix hanger. It looks like a well made unit. We'll see.
I know that people find this hard to understand but unless your full time on the phone or want to pay someone for that phone is very had to mad and still do work. This is how he chose to handle his business and what works for him. What exactly do you think that a dealer of the same items cant handle for you?

just read back, some people here said he should not be a vendor and others did not like the way he runs HIS business, so he honored their request. Sad actually,

tried ordering a DP from them over the winter and they said they wudnt have any available for 6 months lmao.... and they wonder why ppl don't do business with them any longer smh....

I found the wires melted /burned on my stock hanger. I don't know if it was the wires or pump that failed, causing me to need a tow. So now I learn that (1) Racetronix doesn't sell hangers (2) Nick's hanger and pump costs $650 ouch (3) Full Throttle sells a wiring upgrade for $40 and $20 shipping (4) Racetronix sells the wire upgrade for $49 and $10 shipping....so what is the process for securing the Racetronix wire upgrade to the hanger to seal in the gas fumes?

It installs just like the stock one, I believe this item is about to be be discontinued however

I just ordered the wire harness. I've never installed one before. Would "The Right Stuff" seal it?