Question about changing the front clip

Yates

I have an 83 Buick Regal and I am just curious about what I would need to change the front end of my car since it's the most desried year. Not many parts out there to buy as I already experienced when I purchased bumper fillers from G-Body. They aren't the best fitting. Would I need to just change the front clip or do the fenders need replacing too?

I have an 83 Buick Regal and I am just curious about what I would need to change the front end of my car since it's the most desried year. Not many parts out there to buy as I already experienced when I purchased bumper fillers from G-Body. They aren't the best fitting. Would I need to just change the front clip or do the fenders need replacing too?

all you got to change is the header panel,grille,headlight bezels,bumper fillers....thats it......to make it look like a 84-87 if thats your question??

What would something like this cost. 500-600 bucks? It's something I would def. like to do in the future.

What would something like this cost. 500-600 bucks? It's something I would def. like to do in the future.

depends on the deal you find...new parts (some ) are available,but you can find a parts car,get the parts you need,scrap the rest.....

If you can find a nice used front clip complete, its easier and less work to change it in one shot. I think its 10 bolts that hold the whole front clip. Just make sure you count the shims at each point so everything lines up properly. Just my .02

front clip

Unfortunately here in Jersey there aren't many places that hold on to these cars I have called around all morning to find simple pieces and I have been told good luck once we get cars these old we crush em. Ouch To think all the money they could make by parting these out and that my 2 cents but what do I know about scrap I'm just a dumb cop.