Quarter Stick Install Pictures

noslo6

87 Grand National
Hey guys, I just installed my pistol grip quarter stick. I hadn't seen any pictures of a pistol grip installed in the stock console so I thought I post mine. Right now I just have a home made plate covering it up. I'm going to order one of the nice one's from buickgn.com (Mark Hueffman) to clean it up. Sorry for the crappy pictures, my phone is all I had.

Attachments

• quarterstick1.jpg
    quarterstick1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 328
  • quarterstick2.jpg
    quarterstick2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 315
  • quarterstick3.jpg
    quarterstick3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 320
Looks good, how much of the console did you have to cut up to get it all to fit? I've been wanting to do a different shifter for a long time now.

I did have to remove some of the plastic underneath the stock cover plate. I didn't touch the cover plate just incase I want to put it back. It wasn't too bad. My console has seen better days anyway. I already had cut a hole in the console on the side to install a manual boost control.

That looks sweet! I like it a lot.
Your home made plate looks pretty good too...

What is the red button for?

Red Button

I've got my linelock hooked up to it. And thanks for the compliments!

Looks nice,installed one in my GN with one of Mark's plates and it looks like it belongs there.

Here is mine shifter pic

Attachments

• SHIFTER1.jpg
    SHIFTER1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 227
My "T" Shifter (old timer) :cool: and my Project Car Shifter (photo only- the car is still in the "project" stage - But I Do have the shifter) :eek:

Attachments

• DSC01260.JPG
    DSC01260.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC01266.JPG
    DSC01266.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 229
Oh and by the way - noslo6 - I think that homemade plate looks GREAT !! just the way it is ! :cool:

Looks nice,installed one in my GN with one of Mark's plates and it looks like it belongs there.

Thanks, I'm going to make a template and send to Mark to get one made. I think my shifter is a little farther back and the standard plate probably won't fit right.

Here is mine shifter pic

Wow that is awesome! Where'd you get that plate?

My "T" Shifter (old timer) :cool: and my Project Car Shifter (photo only- the car is still in the "project" stage - But I Do have the shifter) :eek:

I like the T-Handle and the Lightening Rods!! Thanks for the pics.

Oh and by the way - noslo6 - I think that homemade plate looks GREAT !! just the way it is ! :cool:

Thanks!

and here is one more

i love to see what other's do. they all look awesome nice job!! here is one of mine not a quater stick but a b&m pro stick.

Attachments

• Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 208
any one know where to find a knob like this. thought it may look a little better

Attachments

• 9507_2.jpg
    9507_2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 203
I went with the B&M Quick Silver shifter for a more stock appearance. Glad I did, its a amazing shifter and sits as tall as the stock shifter.
DSC02143.jpg